Niall and Daniel at EcoHeat South save a client’s home
⤵️ Plus, get a discount on the StaySafe 5-in-1 Fire Extinguisher
We got this message through our social media about how Niall and Daniel saved a client's house from being burned down with the StaySafe 5-in-1 Fire Extinguisher. We hope you never have to use it, but it's good to know that it's there, just in case...
“We were carrying out a gas safety inspection at a property, we asked the customer if it was okay to light the fire up to test and they agreed. The fire was lit and we left the room to light other appliances, when we returned the room was full of smoke and the chimney had flames up inside. I immediately isolated the gas supply to the fire and could then see a material hand towel had been tucked up inside the chimney opening, the customer later said this was to stop draughts and they had forgotten they had put it there.
I got the all-purpose StaySafe 5-in-1 fire extinguisher from my tool bag, the flames were getting worse due to the draw of air up the chimney providing them with a constant flow of oxygen. I released the whole contents of the extinguisher on to the fire which put it out and stopped any further damage.”
Learn More About StaySafe 5-in-1 Fire Extinguisher