The 'smoke alarm for your kitchen'
The StaySafe Heat Detector detects changes in temperature in a room making it ideal for kitchens and garages where smoke maybe present and therefore would set off traditional smoke alarms.
The StaySafe Heat Detector is ideal for the kitchen, where house fires are most common.
- Loud 85dB alarm sound
- Built in battery with a 3 year life (no need to replace)
- Alarm test and silence button
- Low battery warning
- Ceiling mounting plate with fixings included
FULLY TESTED AND APPROVED
- Complies with BS5446-2:2003
Where should the StaySafe Heat Detector be installed?
Ideally placed near possible fire sources, possible locations include:
- Boiler rooms
- Laundry rooms
- Install a StaySafe Smoke Detector in other rooms of your home, as this will detect the deadly smoke that travels through the property